Jump to Main Content
- Mack, Rebekah M.; Staiger, Benjamin; Langlois, Daniel K.; Mehler, Stephen J.; Lam, Nathaniel; Moore, Trevor; Brown, Andrew; Beal, Matthew W.
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2016 v.26 no.5 pp. 646-653
- Beagle; abdomen; adults; anesthetics; catheters; dogs; endoscopy; hospitals; inflammation; integument; jejunum; males; patients
- ... OBJECTIVE: To develop and describe a technique for percutaneous radiologic gastrojejunostomy tube placement in the dog. DESIGN: Prospective technique development study. SETTING: University teaching hospital. ANIMALS: Six healthy adult male Beagles. INTERVENTIONS: Following anesthetic induction, fluoroscopic and ultrasound guidance were used to identify an appropriate gastropexy site on the left la ...
- Kutter, Annette P.N.; Bettschart‐Wolfensberger, Regula; Romagnoli, Noemi; Bektas, Rima N.
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2016 v.26 no.4 pp. 531-540
- Beagle; adults; adverse effects; cardiac output; catheters; dogs; hospitals; intravenous injection; ketamine; monitoring; patients; prospective studies; pulmonary artery; statistical analysis
- ... OBJECTIVE: To assess agreement and trending ability of transpulmonary thermodilution (TPTD), calibrated pulse contour (PiCCO), and pulse power (PulseCO) methods compared to pulmonary artery thermodilution (PATD) for determination of cardiac output (CO) in anesthetized dogs. DESIGN: Experimental, prospective study. SETTING: University teaching hospital. ANIMALS: Six adult Beagle dogs. INTERVENTIONS ...