Jump to Main Content
- Vrublevskaya, V.V.; Afanasyev, V.N.; Grinevich, A.A.; Skarga, Yu. Y.; Gladyshev, P.P.; Ibragimova, S.A.; Krylsky, D.V.; Morenkov, O.S.
- Journal of virological methods 2017 v.240 pp. 54-62
- Suid herpesvirus 1, etc ; detection limit; diagnostic sensitivity; glycoproteins; herds; immunodominant epitopes; monoclonal antibodies; screening; swine; titration; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Three lateral flow assays (LFAs) for the detection of antibodies against glycoprotein B (gB) of Aujeszky's disease virus (ADV) in swine sera: a competitive double antibody sandwich LFA without a preincubation step (CDAS-gB-LFA), a CDAS-gB-LFA with a preincubation step (pCDAS-gB-LFA), and a competitive direct gB-LFA have been developed and were compared with each other and with a gB-ELISA. The assa ...
- Vrublevskaya, Veronika V.; Afanasyev, Vladimir N.; Grinevich, Andrey A.; Skarga, Yuri Y.; Gladyshev, Pavel P.; Ibragimova, Sagila A.; Krylsky, Dmitry V.; Dezhurov, Sergey V.; Morenkov, Oleg S.
- Journal of virological methods 2017 v.249 pp. 175-180
- Suid herpesvirus 1, etc ; adsorption; antibodies; diagnostic specificity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; epitopes; glycoproteins; gold; immunoaffinity chromatography; rapid methods; swine; virion; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A direct double antibody lateral flow assay (DDA-gB-LFA) for the detection of antibodies against the glycoprotein B (gB) of Aujeszky's disease virus (ADV) in swine sera was developed. A native ADV gB was used for the preparation of a conjugate with colloidal gold particles and the immobilization on the strip membrane. The gB purified from ADV virions by immunoaffinity chromatography retained its n ...