Jump to Main Content
- Okuda, Mitsuru; Okuda, Shiori; Iwai, Hisashi
- Journal of virological methods 2015 v.221 pp. 9-14
- Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus, etc ; Bemisia tabaci; Cucurbitaceae; DNA; DNA primers; RNA; disease severity; financial economics; genes; pathogens; reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification; sticky traps; transcription (genetics); turbidity; viruses; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus (CCYV) of the genus Crinivirus within the family Closteroviridae is an emerging infectious agent of cucurbits leading to severe disease and significant economic losses. Effective detection and identification methods for this virus are urgently required. In this study, a reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP) assay was developed to de ...
- Abrahamian, Peter E.; Seblani, Rewa; Sobh, Hana; Abou-Jawdah, Yusuf
- Journal of virological methods 2013 v.193 no.2 pp. 320-326
- Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus, etc ; Cucurbit yellow stunting disorder virus; Cucurbitaceae; crops; genes; greenhouses; heat-shock protein 70; mixed infection; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; screening; viral load; viruses; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus (CCYV) and Cucurbit yellow stunting disorder virus (CYSDV) are whitefly-transmitted criniviruses infecting cucurbit crops inducing similar symptoms. Single and multiplex RT-PCR protocols were developed and evaluated on cucurbit samples collected from commercial greenhouses. Primers and probes were designed from the highly conserved heat shock protein 70 homolog (Hs ...