Jump to Main Content
- Czerniejewski, Przemysław; Zatoń, Kinga; Kasowska, Natalia; Brysiewicz, Adam
- Journal of water and land development 2019 v.40 no.1 pp. 113-118
- Pseudorasbora parva; age structure; aquatic ecosystems; condition factor; environmental impact; equations; fish; invasive species; models; monitoring; population growth; prediction; rivers; Poland
- ... Monitoring studies of ichthyofauna, in particular non-indigenous species, are an important element of research on aquatic ecosystems. This information is essential for modelling population growth and predicting rates of expansion, quantifying ecological impacts and assessing the efficacy of removal and control strategies. Actually, the most compelling fish invasion in Polish freshwaters is arguabl ...
- Houari, Khemissi; Hartani, Tarik; Remini, Boualem; Lefkir, Abdelouhab; Abda, Leila; Heddam, Salim
- Journal of water and land development 2019 v.40 no.1 pp. 127-135
- liquids; models; prediction; rivers; salinity; time series analysis; Algeria
- ... In this paper, the capacity of an Adaptive-Network-Based Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) for predicting salinity of the Tafna River is investigated. Time series data of daily liquid flow and saline concentrations from the gauging station of Pierre du Chat (160801) were used for training, validation and testing the hybrid model. Different methods were used to test the accuracy of our results, i.e. c ...