Jump to Main Content
- Lucas, E.J.; Amorim, B.S.; Lima, D.F.; Lima-Lourenço, A.R.; Nic Lughadha, E.M.; Proença, C.E. B.; Rosa, P.O.; Rosário, A.S.; Santos, L.L.; Santos, M.F.; Souza, M.C.; Staggemeier, V.G.; Vasconcelos, T.N. C.; Sobral, M.
- Kew bulletin 2018 v.73 no.1 pp. 9
- Myrcia, etc ; lectotypes; new combination; plant taxonomy; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... A new classification of the large Neotropical genus Myrcia s.l. is proposed. Nine sections are presented that correspond to recently published clades. Of these nine sections, sects. Myrcia, Aulomyrcia and Sympodiomyrcia are already published, sects. Reticulosae and Tomentosae are new sections, sect. Eugeniopsis is a new combination whilst sects. Aguava, Calyptranthes and Gomidesia are new combinat ...
- Lima, DuaneFernandes; Goldenberg, Renato; Lucas, Eve
- Kew bulletin 2018 v.73 no.1 pp. 5
- Myrcia, etc ; cerrado; ecosystems; forests; lectotypes; plant taxonomy; Brazil; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The ‘Myrcia guianensis group’, or Guianensis clade, comprises c. 30 species distributed mainly in the Cerrado and Atlantic Forest biomes of Brazil. The group is currently being monographed and during this process, type collections have been analysed and a thorough literature search completed; 36 new synonyms are recognised, and 95 lectotypifications and five neotypifications are made. ...