Jump to Main Content
- van Hardeveld, H.A.; Driessen, P.P.J.; Schot, P.P.; Wassen, M.J.
- Land use policy 2018 v.77 pp. 425-436
- information exchange, etc ; case studies; cost benefit analysis; economic impact; issues and policy; land use planning; models; peatlands; soil; stakeholders; subsidence; water management; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Collaborative policy processes are increasingly advocated to resolve management problems of social-ecological systems. To elucidate which approaches work in diverse situations, this paper demonstrates the added value of Cost-Benefit Analysis in combination with a deliberative tool as a support system a collaborative policy process in Dutch peatlands. We used quantitative models to assess the spati ...
- Ashoori, Daryoush; Allahyari, Mohammad Sadegh; Damalas, Christos A.; Bagheri, Asghar
- Land use policy 2018 v.76 pp. 29-35
- information exchange, etc ; crop production; cultivars; developing countries; extension agents; farmers; land use; livestock; paddies; profitability; questionnaires; regression analysis; rice; socioeconomics; surveys; Iran; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... In recent decades, precision technologies and agronomic innovations have spread widely in rice production, but a lag in adoption, particularly in developing countries, is often noted. A survey of 400 rice farmers was conducted on the basis of a structured questionnaire to collect data on the nature and reasoning behind the use of improved rice cultivars by paddy farmers in Guilan Province, Iran. I ...