Jump to Main Content
- Çağdaş, Volkan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Land use policy 2015 v.49 pp. 668-679
- data collection; databases; economics; guidelines; models; spatial data; terminology; world wide web; Scandinavia
- ... Intensification of international communication calls for multilingual terminology databases and other linguistic tools. The World Wide Web Consortium framed the further specification of the Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS), which is a formal language designed for standardized representation of structured vocabularies, as well as the Linked Data methodology of publishing structured data ...
- Çağdaş, Volkan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Land use policy 2015 v.44 pp. 153-168
- cities; infrastructure; international agreements; land use change; methodology
- ... Land readjustment (LR) is an important technique used in a variety of countries to realize the development plans by converting rural land into urban land and providing city infrastructure. Although the main aim and the processes are similar around the world, each country has a different degree of success in the application of LR, which reveals the need for a comprehensive evaluation. However, the ...