Jump to Main Content
- Vittore, Aniello; Acocella, Maria Rosaria; Guerra, Gaetano
- Langmuir 2019 v.35 no.6 pp. 2244-2250
- sonication, etc ; graphene; hydrogen peroxide; hydrophilicity; oxidation; surface area; thermal stability; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... A simple and eco-friendly procedure of edge oxidation of high-surface area graphites, based on hydrogen peroxide treatments at 60 °C, is presented. Already, short-term treatments lead to O/C weight ratios higher than 0.1, leaving unaltered interlayer spacing and correlation length. This clearly indicates that all oxidized groups are located on exposed sites (mainly on lateral edges) of the graphit ...
- Barjasteh, Ehsan; Sutanto, Christie; Nepal, Dhriti
- Langmuir 2019 v.35 no.6 pp. 2261-2269
- sonication, etc ; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; boiling point; coatings; crystal structure; energy; fabrics; graphene; nanocomposites; polyamides; scanning electron microscopy; solubility; solvents; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Conductive fabrics have received significant attention because of their widespread applications from smart textiles to energy storage devices. Conductive colloidal materials are preferred as a coating on the fabric to achieve desirable electronic conductivity; however, obtaining a uniform coverage with a simple and effective route is a challenge. Herein, we report exfoliated graphene nanoplatelets ...