Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Yi; Li, Zhe; Liu, Hui; Dong, Cunku; Wang, Jiaqi; Kulinich, Sergei A.; Du, Xiwen
- Langmuir 2018 v.34 no.45 pp. 13544-13549
- carbon dioxide, etc ; alloys; catalysts; copper; dimerization; electrochemistry; electrodes; ethylene; hydrogen; liquids; protonation; zinc; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Laser ablation in liquid was used to prepare homogeneous copper–zinc alloy catalysts that exhibited excellent selectivity for C₂H₄ in CO₂ electroreduction, with faradaic efficiency values as high as 33.3% at a potential of −1.1 V (vs reversible hydrogen electrode). The high proximity of Cu and Zn atoms on the surface of the catalyst was found to facilitate both stabilization of the CO* intermediat ...
- Muhammad, Raeesh; Mohanty, Paritosh
- Langmuir 2018 v.34 no.9 pp. 2926-2932
- carbon dioxide, etc ; adsorbents; chlorides; energy; hydrogen; hydroxybenzaldehyde; micropores; moieties; nanopores; nitrogen; pyrroles; sorption; surface area; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Cyclophosphazene-based inorganic–organic hybrid nanoporous materials (CHNMs) have been synthesized by a facile solvothermal method. The condensation of pyrrole with the reaction product of phosphonitrilic chloride trimer and 4-hydroxybenzaldehyde resulted in the formation of high-surface-area CHNMs. The maximum specific surface area (SABET) of 1328 m² g–¹ with hierarchical pore structures having m ...