Jump to Main Content
- Kenvin, Jeffrey; Jagiello, Jacek; Mitchell, Sharon; Pérez-Ramírez, Javier
- Langmuir 2015 v.31 no.4 pp. 1242-1247
- micropores, etc ; adsorption; argon (noble gases); catalysts; macropores; mercury; models; porosity; sorption isotherms; zeolites; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A generalized approach to determine the complete distribution of macropores, mesopores, and micropores from argon adsorption and mercury porosimetry is developed and validated for advanced zeolite catalysts with hierarchically structured pore systems in powder and shaped forms. Rather than using a fragmented approach of simple overlays from individual techniques, a unified approach that utilizes a ...
- Brand, Bastian; Morbidelli, Massimo; Soos, Miroslav
- Langmuir 2015 v.31 no.46 pp. 12727-12735
- micropores, etc ; chromatography; fractal dimensions; gelation; light scattering; mercury; nitrogen; particle size; polymers; porosity; scanning electron microscopy; sorption; surface area; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this work, we describe a method for the production of porous polymer materials in the form of particles characterized by narrow pore size distribution using the principle of shear-induced reactive gelation. Poly(styrene-co-divinylbenzene) primary particles with diameter ranging from 80 to 200 nm are used as building blocks, which are assembled into fractal-like clusters when exposed to high she ...