Jump to Main Content
- Kozak, Halyna; Babchenko, Oleg; Artemenko, Anna; Ukraintsev, Egor; Remes, Zdenek; Rezek, Bohuslav; Kromka, Alexander
- Langmuir 2014 v.30 no.8 pp. 2054-2060
- carbon dioxide, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; absorption; blood proteins; fetal bovine serum; gold; hydrogen; hydrophilicity; methane; nanopores; oxidation; reflectance; surface area; temperature; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... We report on the fabrication and practical use of high-quality optical elements based on Au mirrors coated with diamond layers with flat, nanocolumnar, and nanoporous morphologies. Diamond layers (100 nm thickness) are grown at low temperatures (about 300 °C) from a methane, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen gas mixture by a pulsed microwave plasma system with linear antennas. Using grazing angle refle ...
- Qiu, Yang; Xin, Le; Li, Wenzhen
- Langmuir 2014 v.30 no.26 pp. 7893-7901
- carbon dioxide, etc ; anodes; carbon; catalysts; cathodes; corrosion; durability; electrochemistry; electrolytes; energy conversion; fuels; hydrogen; hydrogen production; iron; nanoparticles; nickel; oxidation; oxygen production; potassium hydroxide; renewable energy sources; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... The electrocatalytic oxygen evolution reaction (OER) is a critical anode reaction often coupled with electron or photoelectron CO₂ reduction and H₂ evolution reactions at the cathode for renewable energy conversion and storage. However, the sluggish OER kinetics and the utilization of precious metal catalysts are key obstacles in the broad deployment of these energy technologies. Herein, inexpensi ...