Jump to Main Content
- He, Feng; Li, Ke; Zhang, Xiaohong; Yang, Ying; Fang, Yuanping; Xiang, Fu
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.101 pp. 389-394
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Bacillus cereus; Bacillus subtilis; Candida utilis; DNA; Eremothecium; Escherichia coli; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; Salmonella Typhimurium; Staphylococcus aureus; Zygosaccharomyces bailii; anti-infective agents; antibacterial properties; cell membranes; cell walls; citronellol; electron microscopy; essential oils; food spoilage; foodborne illness; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; geraniol; linalool; membrane permeability; minimum inhibitory concentration; nerolidol; phenylethyl alcohol; spoilage microorganisms; China; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... Food spoilage is a global issue, and millions of people suffer from food-borne infections. So it is urgent to search for novel, effective and safe antimicrobial agents. A novel essential oil was obtained from Eremothecium ashbyii H4565, which was identified and conserved in the China Center for Type Culture Collection. The chemical components of the essential oil were analyzed by gas chromatograph ...
- Zambrano, Carolina; Kerekes, Erika Beáta; Kotogán, Alexandra; Papp, Tamás; Vágvölgyi, Csaba; Krisch, Judit; Takó, Miklós
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.100 pp. 416-425
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Bacillus cereus; Bacillus subtilis; Chromobacterium violaceum; Escherichia coli; Hylocereus megalanthus; Malus domestica; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Pseudomonas putida; Salmonella enterica; Staphylococcus aureus; Vitis labrusca; Vitis riparia; Vitis vinifera; antimicrobial properties; apples; bacteria; biofilm; biopreservatives; enzymatic treatment; enzymes; freeze drying; grapes; hybrids; minimum inhibitory concentration; quorum sensing; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... In this study, antimicrobial, anti-quorum sensing and anti-biofilm forming activities of phenolic-enriched extracts produced by enzyme-assisted extraction from oven-dried and lyophilized black grape (Vitis vinifera x (Vitis labrusca x Vitis riparia)), apple (Malus domestica cv. Jonagold) and yellow pitahaya (Hylocereus megalanthus) residues were investigated. Both disk-diffusion and minimal inhibi ...