Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ruihong; Gao, Ruichang; Xiao, Feng; Zhou, Xiaodong; Wang, Haiyan; Xu, He; Gong, Chen; Huang, Pan; Zhao, Yuanhui
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.113 pp. 108306
- myosin heavy chains, etc ; actin; breast meat; chewiness; chicken meat; gel strength; gels; hardness; hydrophobic bonding; hydrophobicity; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; sensory evaluation; sturgeon; surimi; water holding capacity; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... This research investigated the effect of chicken breast (CB) at various concentrations (10–50%) on the physicochemical properties of unwashed sturgeon surimi gels. When rinsed surimi gel was used as a control, adding 40% CB produced the maximum breaking force and gel strength, with increases of 60% and 58%, respectively, while there was no marked difference in whiteness among all samples. CB addit ...
- Guo, Xiujin; Shi, Liu; Xiong, Shanbai; Hu, Yang; You, Juan; Huang, Qilin; Yin, Tao
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.99 pp. 105-111
- myosin heavy chains, etc ; Hypophthalmichthys molitrix; color; crosslinking; drying; enzyme activity; gels; heat; heat treatment; hydrophobicity; protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase; surimi; water distribution; water holding capacity; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Effects of heating method and addition of microbial transglutaminase (MTGase) on properties of gels made from vacuum-freeze dried silver carp surimi were investigated. After vacuum-freeze drying, surface hydrophobicity of surimi proteins obviously increased, Ca2+-ATPase activity slightly decreased, while α-helix percentage significantly decreased, indicating the surimi proteins were partially dena ...