Jump to Main Content
- Abdollahzadeh, Seyedeh Maryam; Zahedani, Maryam Ranjbar; Rahmdel, Samane; Hemmati, Fatemeh; Mazloomi, Seyed Mohammad
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.98 pp. 577-582
- acidity, etc ; Lactobacillus acidophilus; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; color; fermented milk; mathematical models; milk; nutritive value; pH; probiotics; protein content; sensory properties; storage temperature; storage time; total solids; viscosity; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The effect of date extract (DE) addition on the microbiological, physicochemical, rheological, and sensory characteristics of probiotic fermented milk was investigated. DE was added to milk at the level of 0–12 g/100 mL; the mixtures were then fermented with Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5. The initial probiotic concentrations ranged between 8.16 and 8.77 log10 CFU/g. Although the highest DE concen ...
- Demirkol, Melike; Tarakci, Zekai
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.97 pp. 770-777
- acidity, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Vitis labrusca; air; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; freeze drying; functional foods; functional properties; grapes; ingredients; lactic acid bacteria; ovens; pH; pomace; sensory evaluation; storage time; viscosity; whey; yogurt; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... In this study, the effect of grape (Vitis labrusca L.) pomace dried by different methods on the functional properties of yoghurt was examined. Oven- and freeze-dried pomaces were added to the yoghurts at the ratios of 1, 3 and 5%. The freeze-dried pomace had the highest levels of bioactive components, with 34.959 mg GAE/g of total phenolics and 12.586 mg/L DPPH of radical scavenging activity, foll ...