Jump to Main Content
- Schmitz-Eiberger, Michaela A.; Blanke, Michael M.
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2012 v.46 no.2 pp. 388-392
- Prunus avium; acidity; adverse effects; allergenicity; allergens; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; cherries; color; cultivars; dwarfing; fruit growing; fruit quality; fruits; harvest date; heat stress; heat treatment; markets; phenols; photosynthetically active radiation; proteins; ripening; rootstocks; spring; sugar content; taste; temperature; trees; ultraviolet radiation; Germany
- ... Five early maturing varieties of Prunus avium L. on dwarfing rootstock were forced at Bonn, Germany in spring under transparent plastic cover without additional heating to ripen at a time before field-grown German fruit become available, with better fruit quality than imported sweet cherries; trees grown outside without cover served as control. The cover reduced the incident radiation by up to 54% ...
- Wu, WeiLiang; Wang, Chao; Zheng, JianXian
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2012 v.46 no.2 pp. 563-570
- acid value; acidity; cocoa butter; color; deacidification; distillation; evaporators; response surface methodology; temperature
- ... Molecular distillation for deacidification of crude low-calorie cocoa butter was optimized. Processing parameters of molecular distillation including evaporator temperature, feed flow rate and pressure were investigated on the quality indicators (acid value and color) of refined low-calorie cocoa butter by single factor experiments. Optimum operating parameters were obtained by response surface me ...