Jump to Main Content
- Wu, WeiLiang; Wang, Chao; Zheng, JianXian
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2012 v.46 no.2 pp. 563-570
- acid value; acidity; cocoa butter; color; deacidification; distillation; evaporators; response surface methodology; temperature
- ... Molecular distillation for deacidification of crude low-calorie cocoa butter was optimized. Processing parameters of molecular distillation including evaporator temperature, feed flow rate and pressure were investigated on the quality indicators (acid value and color) of refined low-calorie cocoa butter by single factor experiments. Optimum operating parameters were obtained by response surface me ...
- Chee, K.L.; Ling, H.K.; Ayob, M.K.
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2012 v.46 no.2 pp. 419-427
- hydrophobicity; soy protein isolate; digestibility; trypsin; emulsifying; foaming capacity; molecular weight; lysine; models; response surface methodology; emulsifying properties; solubility; temperature; infants; Food and Agriculture Organization; slurries; palm kernel cake; essential amino acids; nutritive value; pH; foams; World Health Organization
- ... The extraction of palm kernel cake protein (PKCP) was enhanced by trypsin-assisted assay. From the Response Surface Methodology (RSM) generated model, the optimum conditions were using trypsin at concentration 1.36 g/100 g, reacted on palm kernel cake (PKC) slurry (1.1 g/100 mL) at 50 °C and pH 9.5. The trypsin extracted protein yield (61.99 ± 0.74 g/100 g) was significantly (P < 0.05) higher than ...