Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Qi; Zabed, H.; Zhang, Huanhuan; Wang, Xu; Yun, Junhua; Zhang, Guoyan; Yang, Miaomiao; Sun, Wenjing; Qi, Xianghui
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.99 pp. 319-327
- Zygosaccharomyces rouxii; agitation; ammonium sulfate; arabinitol; biosynthesis; experimental design; glucose; ingredients; inoculum; liquid state fermentation; nitrogen; pH; peptones; response surface methodology; temperature; yeast extract; yeasts
- ... A newly isolated yeast strain, namely Zygosaccharomyces rouxii JM-C46, was reported to be promising for enhanced D-arabitol production from glucose. In this study, further efforts were made to optimize fermentation conditions for this strain through one-factor-at-a-time strategy considering seven important factors of shake flask fermentation. Subsequently, composition of fermentation medium was op ...
- Singh, Tajendra Pal; Siddiqi, Raashid Ahmad; Sogi, Dalbir Singh
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2019 v.99 pp. 77-83
- bioactive properties; enzymatic hydrolysis; free amino acids; hydrolysates; hydrolysis; mathematical models; pH; papain; peptides; protein concentrates; protein hydrolysates; response surface methodology; rice bran; temperature
- ... Protein hydrolysates having higher degree of hydrolysis (DH) not only exhibit biological activities but also better functionalities than hydrolysates having low DH or intact proteins. The enzymatic hydrolysis of rice bran protein concentrate with papain to obtain protein hydrolysates was optimized using response surface methodology. A central composite rotatable design was used to study the influe ...