Jump to Main Content
- Mikkonen, Kirsi S.; Tenkanen, Maija; Cooke, Peter; Xu, Chunlin; Rita, Hannu; Willför, Stefan; Holmbom, Bjarne; Hicks, Kevin B.; Yadav, Madhav P.
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2009 v.42 no.4 pp. 849
- storage temperature, etc ; beverages; oil-water interface; emulsions; galactomannans; stabilizers; glucomannans; Picea; locust bean gum; konjac mannan; oxidative stability; storage quality; polymerization; storage time; particle size; turbidity; guar gum; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The stabilizing effect of spruce galactoglucomannan (GGM) on a model beverage emulsion system was studied and compared to that of guar gum and locust bean gum galactomannans, konjac glucomannan, and corn arabinoxylan. In addition, guar gum was enzymatically modified in order to examine the effect of the degree of polymerization and the degree of substitution of galactomannans on emulsion stability ...
- Ahmad, Usman; Alfaro, Luis; Yeboah-Awudzi, Millicent; Kyereh, Emmanuel; Dzandu, Bennett; Bonilla, Franklin; Chouljenko, Alexander; Sathivel, Subramaniam
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2017 v.75 pp. 386-392
- storage temperature, etc ; Oryza sativa; absorption; cooking quality; developing countries; economic feasibility; gelatinization; lipids; milling; physicochemical properties; protein content; rice hulls; rough rice; seeds; storage time; water content; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Rice is typically stored in the form of whole kernel (rough rice with husk) to minimize quality changes, although storage of milled rice is more convenient and economically feasible. Expenses associated with low temperature storage of rough rice have prompted the need for alternative processing and storage methods, especially in developing countries. Thus, the effects of temperature (30–60 °C) on ...
- Chorus Open Access: