Jump to Main Content
- Silva, Hugo L.A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.98 pp. 94-98
- beverages; color; consumer attitudes; ewe milk; flavor; inulin; odors; prebiotics; principal component analysis; pulp; seeds; sensory evaluation; sheep; strawberries; sugars; taste; texture
- ... The sensorial evaluation of a prebiotic sheep milk juice beverage considering a consumer's perception was performed. Four beverages with different concentration of skimmed sheep milk, strawberry pulp and sugar, added with a fixed inulin level (3 g/100 g) were manufactured and submitted to hedonic and preference ranking test with 60 consumers. Beverages containing decreased sugar levels and higher ...
- Silva, Hugo L.A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2018 v.93 pp. 287-292
- arginine; atomic absorption spectrometry; bioavailability; calcium; cheese ripening; cheeses; chemical composition; cold storage; digestion; flavor enhancers; gastrointestinal system; in vitro studies; magnesium; minerals; models; oregano; pH; potassium; potassium chloride; probiotics; sodium; sodium chloride; yeasts; zinc
- ... The effect of partial substitution of NaCl with KCl and the flavor enhancers addition (arginine, yeast and oregano extract) on the bioaccessibility of five minerals (Mg, Ca, K, P and Zn) from potentially Probiotic Prato cheese was evaluated. After 1, 30, and 60 d of refrigerated storage (processing, ripening and refrigerated storage), total concentrations of Mg, Ca, K, P and Zn were determined by ...