Jump to Main Content
- Dyderski, Marcin K.; Jagodziński, Andrzej M.
- Leśne prace badawcze 2016 v.77 no.2 pp. 104-116
- conservation areas; correspondence analysis; drainage; forests; ground vegetation; humans; monitoring; mosses and liverworts; peatlands; phytosociology; plant communities; planting; secondary succession; species diversity; trees; wetland plants; woody plants; Poland
- ... Changes of vegetation in forests and wetlands require continuous monitoring and evaluation. Due to the lack of in-depth knowledge, it is still very challenging to predict and record vegetation changes. This study attempts to evaluate changes in forest and transitional bog vegetation over 14 years in the Mszar Bogdaniec nature reserve (West Poland; 21.98 ha). We described the current vegetation usi ...
- Orzechowski, Michał; Kacprzak, Jakub; Kędziora, Wojciech
- Leśne prace badawcze 2016 v.77 no.2 pp. 124-133
- Fraxinus excelsior; age structure; conservation areas; dieback; growing season; health status; leaves; natural regeneration; pests
- ... The aim of this study was to analyse changes in the health status of ash stands belonging to the age classes VI and VIII growing in optimal site conditions and to compare the ash dieback with other age classes in the Jesionowe Góry Nature Reserve. Our research was conducted during the growing season in 2006 and 2007 on 22 permanent and 54 temporary sample plots. The health condition of the stands ...