Jump to Main Content
- Orzechowski, Michał; Kacprzak, Jakub; Kędziora, Wojciech
- Leśne prace badawcze 2016 v.77 no.2 pp. 124-133
- Fraxinus excelsior; age structure; conservation areas; dieback; growing season; health status; leaves; natural regeneration; pests
- ... The aim of this study was to analyse changes in the health status of ash stands belonging to the age classes VI and VIII growing in optimal site conditions and to compare the ash dieback with other age classes in the Jesionowe Góry Nature Reserve. Our research was conducted during the growing season in 2006 and 2007 on 22 permanent and 54 temporary sample plots. The health condition of the stands ...
- Cedro, Anna
- Leśne prace badawcze 2016 v.77 no.2 pp. 117-123
- Sorbus torminalis; air temperature; climatic factors; dendrochronology; forests; growing season; growth rings; national parks; sapwood; solar radiation; summer; trees; Poland
- ... The wild service tree (Sorbus torminalis L.) is a very rare tree species in Poland, where it reaches the north-eastern border of its natural range. The majority of this species’ stands is found in Wielkopolska. This study was aimed at examining the relationships between the growth and climate for trees of the species Sorbus torminalis L. growing in the Wielkopolska National Park and the Pniewy for ...