Jump to Main Content
- Gholami, M.; Chirani, A.S.; Razavi, S.; Falak, R.; Irajian, G.
- Letters in applied microbiology 2017 v.65 no.5 pp. 439-445
- recombinant fusion proteins, etc ; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; adjuvants; alum; antibodies; antigens; bacterial adhesion; bacterial infections; chimerism; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humoral immunity; immune response; immunization; immunoblotting; immunoglobulin G; mice; vaccines; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Interference with bacterial adhesion is a new means to prevent or treat bacterial infections. In this experimental study we evaluated the immunogenic properties of a chimeric protein composed of PilQ and disulphide turn region of PilA from Pseudomonas aeruginosa in mice as an anti‐adhesion based vaccine. First of all, a chimeric bivalent protein composed of PilQ and PilA was constructed and follow ...
- Pham, K.‐C.; Tran, H.T.T.; Van Doan, C.; Le, P.H.; Van Nguyen, A.T.; Nguyen, H.A.; Hong, H.A.; Cutting, S.M.; Phan, T.‐N.
- Letters in applied microbiology 2017 v.64 no.3 pp. 184-191
- recombinant fusion proteins, etc ; Bacillus subtilis; Penaeus monodon; White spot syndrome virus; antigens; disease control; oral administration; pelleted feeds; pellets; probiotics; shrimp; spores; vaccines; white spot syndrome; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In this study, Bacillus subtilis spores expressing a chimeric protein, CotB‐VP28, were used as a probiotic vaccine to protect black tiger shrimps (Penaeus monodon) against white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) infection. Oral administration of pellets coated with CotB‐VP28 spores (at ≥1 × 10⁹ CFU per g pellet) to shrimps induced immune‐relating phenoloxydase activity (PO) in shrimps after 14 days of fe ...