Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Rui; Wang, Fei-fei; Cao, Hong-wei; Yang, Jun-ya
- Life sciences 2019 v.230 pp. 28-34
- apoptosis; bioluminescence assay; enzymes; flow cytometry; genes; human cell lines; humans; immune response; keratinocytes; messenger RNA; mononuclear leukocytes; patients; protein synthesis; psoriasis
- ... Psoriasis, a chronic inflammatory skin disorder disease, is closely associated with hyperproliferation of keratinocytes. Upregulated miR-223 has been found in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with psoriasis and from psoriatic skin. However, its role in keratinocytes remains unknown. We thus aimed to investigate the function of miR-223 in psoriasis. Interleukin-22 (IL-22) is a cruci ...
- Liu, Pengfei; Feng, Yetong; Chen, Xin; Wang, Guangsuo; Nawaz, Imran; Hu, Lifu; Zhao, Lei
- Life sciences 2019 v.230 pp. 45-54
- apoptosis; caspase-3; chemokine CCL5; cisplatin; flow cytometry; genes; humans; inflammation; interleukin-10; kidneys; mice; models; patients; renal function; renoprotective effect; therapeutics; tissues; trophoblast
- ... The action of cell-based therapy against acute kidney injury (AKI) has been demonstrated by different groups for years. However, which kind of cells hold best therapeutic effect remains unclear. In this study, we mainly explored whether human placental trophoblast cells hold the potential to be applied in AKI therapy.To study the renoprotective effect, the trophoblast cells were isolated from huma ...