Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Yanchao; Wang, Zhuoya; Zhang, Aiping; Xu, Fenghuang; Zhao, Nannan; Xue, Jiangnan; Zhang, Hongqin; Luan, Xiying
- Life sciences 2018 v.214 pp. 98-105
- T-lymphocytes; animal models; body weight; cell differentiation; coculture; flow cytometry; humans; inflammation; interleukin-17; interleukin-6; intestines; ligands; liver; lungs; mesenchymal stromal cells; mice; phosphates; placenta; severe combined immunodeficiency; spleen; transforming growth factor beta; weight loss
- ... To examine whether human placenta mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (hpMSCs) mitigate graft-versus-host-disease (GVHD) via regulation of Th17 and Tr1.hpMSCs or phosphate buffered saline (PBS, as a control) were injected into humanized xeno-GVHD NOD/SCID mouse model. Effects on body weights and survival times were determined. In addition, various assays, including flow cytometry (FCM) and HE stain, we ...
- Zhang, Li-chun; Wang, Yu; Liu, Wei; Zhang, Xue-min; Fan, Miao; Zhao, Min
- Life sciences 2018 v.214 pp. 11-21
- Western blotting; animal models; antioxidant genes; caspase-3; caudal vein; cell lines; gene overexpression; glutathione peroxidase; humans; intercellular adhesion molecule-1; interleukin-8; intraperitoneal injection; lungs; mesenchymal stromal cells; oxidative stress; paraquat; poisoning; protective effect; protein content; protein synthesis; rats; staining; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; umbilical cord
- ... To study the protective effects and mechanisms of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (hUCMSCs) and overexpression of antioxidant gene SOD2 on lung injury by establishing a rat model of paraquat (PQ)-induced lung injury.The hUCMSCs cell line overexpressed SOD2 was established. After intraperitoneal injection of PQ solution (24 mg/kg) 3 h later, the different groups of hUCMSCs cell lines we ...