Jump to Main Content
- Ye, L.Z.; Niu, B.Y.; Luo, L.F.; Shao, G.C.; Mei, S.Q.; Deng, C.Y.; Jiang, S.W.; Xiong, Y.Z.; Li, F.E.
- Livestock science 2009 v.125 no.1 pp. 80-83
- gilts; loci; animal proteins; oviducts; hormone receptors; estrogens; genotype; genes; genetic techniques and protocols; reproductive traits; progeny testing; animal genetics
- ... A method allowing simultaneous genotyping of two loci: pre-implantation protein 3 (prei3) and estrogen receptor (ESR) was presented. In multiplex PCR amplification, two amplicons were simultaneously produced a 294bp fragment of prei3 gene and a 121bp fragment of ESR gene and were then subjected to ''one-tube'' restriction enzyme digestion with MspI and PvuII. A total of 92 sows from the 4th dam li ...
- Głażewska, I.; Gralak, B.
- Livestock science 2006 v.105 no.1-3 pp. 272-276
- genetic polymorphism; animal proteins; inbreeding coefficient; animal breeding; heterozygosity; inbreeding; genetic markers; mares; genetic variation; Arabian (horse breed); selection criteria; pedigree; animal genetics; Poland