Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Macromolecules 2019 v.52 no.19 pp. 7260-7266
- atomic force microscopy; catalysts; circular dichroism spectroscopy; enantiomers; enantioselectivity; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; optical properties; palladium; polymerization; polymers
- ... Living polymerization of diazoacetate monomers bearing an R- or S-methylbenzyl ester (1r or 1s) substituent by a chiral allylPdCl/Lᴿ catalyst gives polycarbenes with well-defined molecular weights and low polydispersity. Remarkably, these polymers exhibited unexpectedly high stereoregularity, as revealed by NMR studies. Moreover, the polymerization showed high enantioselectivity on the polymerizat ...
- Li, Xue-Liang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Macromolecules 2014 v.47 no.20 pp. 7021-7029
- allene; atomic force microscopy; catalysts; chloroform; circular dichroism spectroscopy; composite polymers; computer simulation; copolymerization; hydrogen bonding; methanol; molecular weight; neutralization; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; temperature; triethylamine
- ... Two allene derivatives, l- and d-N-(1-(octylamino)-1-oxopropan-2-yl)-4-(propa-1,2-dien-1-yloxy)benzamide (l-1 and d-1), bearing chiral amide pendants were designed and synthesized. Living polymerizations of l-1 and d-1 with allylnickel complex as a catalyst afforded poly-l-1ₘ and poly-d-1ₘ with controlled molecular weights and narrow molecular weight distributions. These polymers were found to pos ...