Jump to Main Content
- Sreenivasulu, G.; Praseetha, B.S.; Daud, Nurul Rabitah; Varghese, Tiju I.; Prakash, T.N.; Jayaraju, N.
- Marine pollution bulletin 2019 v.138 pp. 341-351
- coasts, etc ; Retaria; ecosystems; environmental monitoring; estuaries; juveniles; salinity; sediments; temperature; water pollution; India; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The benthic foraminiferal diversity index was computed from Beypore estuary sediments. The abundance and diversity of Quinqueloculina lata, Textularia agglutinans, Haplophagmoides canariensis, and Quinqueloculina stelligera were dominated by stress-tolerant taxa such as Ammonia tepida, A.parkinsoniana, Nonion grateloupi, and N. scaphum in the estuary. The small-size foraminifera probably perished ...
- Brand, James H.; Spencer, Kate L.
- Marine pollution bulletin 2019
- coasts, etc ; climate change; ecosystems; engineering; environmental impact; fabrics; guidelines; landfills; paper; risk; risk assessment; sediments; solid wastes; water pollution; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Historically solid waste was commonly landfilled in the coastal zone in sites with limited engineering to isolate waste from adjacent coastal environments. Climate change is increasing the likelihood that these historic coastal landfills will erode releasing solid waste to the coastal zone. Historic coastal landfills are frequently located near designated ecological sites; yet, there is little und ...