Jump to Main Content
- Li, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2014 v.88 no.1-2 pp. 389-397
- alkanes; aluminum oxide; carbon; herbaceous plants; organic matter; petroleum; sediments; water pollution; woody plants; China; Yellow River; Yellow Sea
- ... By analyzing the composition of n-alkane and macroelements in the surface sediments of the central South Yellow Sea of China, we evaluated the influencing factors on the distribution of organic matter. The analysis indicates that the distribution of total organic carbon (TOC) was low in the west and high in the east, and TOC was more related to Al2O3 content than medium diameter (MD). The composit ...
- Li, Shuanglin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2015 v.100 no.1 pp. 169-175
- United States Environmental Protection Agency; alkanes; aquatic plants; carbon; combustion; oceans; oil spills; oils; organic matter; petroleum; plankton; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rivers; sediments; transportation; water pollution; China
- ... In order to determine the source of organic matter and the fingerprint of the oil components, 50 samples collected from the near-surface sediments of the oil spill area in Bohai Sea, China, were analyzed for grain size, total organic carbon, aliphatic hydrocarbons (AHs), and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). The concentrations of C15–35 n-alkanes and 16 United States Environmental Protectio ...