Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Dongmei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2019 v.138 pp. 491-500
- coasts; dibutyltin; dredged materials; monobutyltin; risk; tin; tributyltin; water pollution; China
- ... Previous research has found butyltin pollution at dumping sites, which are the final fate of dredged material mostly originating from harbors and navigation systems. The distribution and impacts of butyltins were assessed in sediments at 12 dumping sites of China. Total butyltins (monobutyltin, dibutyltin, and tributyltin) concentrations ranged from 1.76 to 486.62 ng Sn g−1 dw. This study also pre ...
- Zhao, Dongmei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2018 v.137 pp. 222-230
- DDT (pesticide); HCH (pesticide); coastal water; coasts; lipids; polychlorinated biphenyls; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; samplers; seawater; water pollution
- ... Semi-permeable membrane devices (SPMDs) were applied to sample some Organochlorinated Pesticides (OCPs), Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) and Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) from the seawater of 14 Chinese coastal areas. The total concentrations of OCPs (∑16OCPs), PAHs (∑15PAHs) and PCBs (∑35PCBs) were in the ranges of 489.2–2174, 589.4–53,160, and 133.2–3658 ng/g lipid, respectively. The ...