Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Meixun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2018 v.127 pp. 359-364
- DDT (pesticide); basins; detection limit; dicofol; risk; sediments; water pollution; China; Yellow Sea
- ... In order to study the pollution levels and spatiotemporal trend of Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethanes (DDTs) in the Southern Yellow Sea (SYS), thirty-two surface sediment samples and a sediment core have been analyzed, and our results have been compared with previous reports. DDTs contents in our samples ranged from below detection limit to 5.1ng/gdry weight (d.w.), which presented lower ecological ...
- Zhao, Meixun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2014 v.84 no.1-2 pp. 366-372
- carbon; polybrominated diphenyl ethers; sediments; water pollution; Yellow Sea
- ... Although hydroxylated (OH-) and methoxylated (MeO-) polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) have caused much concern in recent years, few reports had discussed on their input history. In this study, we measured the contents of nine MeO-BDEs, ten OH-BDEs, and total organic carbon (TOC) of two sediment cores from the southern Yellow Sea. 6-MeO-BDE-47, 2′-MeO-BDE-68, 6-OH-BDE-47, and 2′-OH-BDE-68 were ...