Jump to Main Content
- Yayuan Yang; Ling Han; Qunli Yu; Yongfang Gao; Rende Song; Suonan Zhao
- Meat science 2020 v.162 pp. 108019
- altitude; bioinformatics; energy metabolism; enzymes; gene expression regulation; glycolysis; longissimus muscle; muscle protein; phosphoproteins; protein phosphorylation; protein synthesis; proteomics; yaks
- ... Yaks in high altitude regions display good adaptability to hypoxic environment. However, the mechanism involved in regulating muscle protein expression in hypoxic environment is not completely clear yet. To explore the mechanisms modulating postmortem alterations, quantitative phosphoproteomic analysis was performed on muscles of yaks raised at two different altitudes. The results indicated that 4 ...
- Huixin Zuo; Ling Han; Qunli Yu; Kelan Niu; Suonan Zhao; Hongmei Shi
- Meat science 2016 v.121 pp. 409-419
- amino acids; bioinformatics; biomarkers; biosynthesis; carbon; drip loss; gene expression regulation; glycolysis; heat shock proteins; longissimus muscle; meat aging; myosin light chains; prediction; protein synthesis; proteome; pyruvic acid; structural proteins; triose-phosphate isomerase; water holding capacity; yaks
- ... To study differentially expressed proteins on water-holding capacity (WHC) during postmortem aging of longissimus lumborum muscle, samples were classified according to drip loss into high and low drip loss groups. Fifty-five proteins were differentially abundant at days 0, 1 and 7 during postmortem aging and identified by MALDI TOF/TOF. The identified proteins can be divided into four main categor ...