Jump to Main Content
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.137 pp. 103729
- Vibrio anguillarum; antibodies; cell lines; cell-mediated immunity; flounder; gene expression regulation; genes; heat shock proteins; immune response; kidneys; liver; lymphocytes; models; muscles; plasmids; protective effect; recombinant DNA; recombinant vaccines; spleen
- ... Heat shock proteins (HSPs) are considered as potent vaccine candidates against a wide range of bacterial diseases. In the present study, a recombinant DNA plasmid based on the expression of Hsp33 gene was constructed and intramuscularly administrated to flounder to elucidate whether it induces immune response and prevents the infection of Vibrio anguillarum in flounder model. Meanwhile, the expres ...
- Tang, Xiaoqian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.126 pp. 185-192
- Escherichia coli; Paralichthys olivaceus; Vibrio ichthyoenteri; Western blotting; antibodies; bacterial enteritis; blood serum; flounder; gene expression regulation; genes; humoral immunity; immune response; immunization; interferon-gamma; interleukin-1beta; lymphocytes; outer membrane proteins; pathogens; protective effect; recombinant proteins; vaccines
- ... Vibrio ichthyoenteri is a marine pathogen that primarily causes bacterial enteritis of flatfish. In order to screen out the effective vaccine candidate proteins, five outer membrane proteins (OMPs) of V. ichthyoenteri, including OmpV, OmpU, OmpT, Omp1 and Omp2, were selected and recombinantly expressed in Escherichia coli. The result of western blotting showed that all of these recombinant protein ...