Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jindou, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2020 v.139 pp. 103831
- Avian orthoavulavirus 1; Newcastle disease; antibodies; blood serum; chicken eggs; chickens; financial economics; genetic distance; genotype; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); vaccination; vaccines; viral shedding; virulence
- ... Newcastle disease (ND) is a serious avian infectious disease, causing severe economic loss worldwide. Its prevention depends on comprehensive vaccination scheme against Newcastle disease virus (NDV). However, current vaccine strains are of different genotypes with prevalent circulating strains (genotype VII), with significant genetic distance. Our team previously generated a genotype matched atten ...
- Li, Jindou, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.128 pp. 414-422
- DNA; Newcastle disease; RNA; cell communication; encapsulation; exosomes; structural proteins; virus replication
- ... Exosomes are micro messengers encapsulating RNA, DNA, and proteins for intercellular communication associated with various physiological and pathological reactions. Several viral infection processes have been reported to pertain to exosomal pathways. However, because of the difficulty in obtaining avian-sourced exosomes, avian virus-related exosomes are scarcely investigated. In this study, we dev ...