Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Mei, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2018 v.123 pp. 36-41
- Klebsiella pneumoniae; bacteremia; biofilm; energy; genes; metabolism; microarray technology; pneumonia; polysaccharides; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); urinary tract diseases
- ... Rcs phosphorelay system is a two-component signal transduction system, which can regulate the transcription of capsule polysaccharide and biofilm related genes in Enterobacteriaceae. In this study, microarray technology was used to investigate the overall genes regulated by RcsA, RcsB, and RcsAB and the regulation mechanism in Klebsiella pneumoniae, then COG analysis was performed to explore the f ...
- Luo, Mei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2017 v.104 pp. 164-170
- Klebsiella pneumoniae; aminoglycosides; antibiotic resistance; bacteria; dihydrofolate reductase; fluoroquinolones; genes; genetic relationships; hospitals; interspersed repetitive sequences; multilocus sequence typing; multiple drug resistance; plasmids; polymerase chain reaction; serotypes; trimethoprim; virulence
- ... Integrons are mobile genetic elements that play an important role in the distribution of antibiotic-resistance genes among bacteria. This study aimed to investigate the distribution of integrons in clinical isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae and explore the molecular mechanism of integron-mediated multiple-drug resistance in K. pneumoniae.Class 1, 2, and 3 integrases were identified by polymerase c ...