Jump to Main Content
- Nan, Fulong, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2020 v.140 pp. 103941
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus; disease outbreaks; etiological agents; genome; genotype; herds; lungs; open reading frames; piglets; porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome; restriction fragment length polymorphism; viruses; weaning; China
- ... The porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) is the causative agent of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS). Disease outbreaks caused by NADC30-like PRRSV strains were a bit prevalent in China in recent years. In the present study, two newly emerged PRRSV strains, which were designated as PRRSV-ZDXYL-China-2018-1 and PRRSV-ZDXYL-China-2018-2 strains were found fr ...
- Nan, Fulong, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2019 v.128 pp. 414-422
- DNA; Newcastle disease; RNA; cell communication; encapsulation; exosomes; structural proteins; virus replication
- ... Exosomes are micro messengers encapsulating RNA, DNA, and proteins for intercellular communication associated with various physiological and pathological reactions. Several viral infection processes have been reported to pertain to exosomal pathways. However, because of the difficulty in obtaining avian-sourced exosomes, avian virus-related exosomes are scarcely investigated. In this study, we dev ...