Jump to Main Content
- Solovchenko, A. E., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Microbiology 2017 v.86 no.5 pp. 629-639
- Cyanobacteria; chemical composition; composite polymers; crosslinking; fluorometry; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; microalgae; models; photosynthesis; polyethyleneimine; sorbents; sorption; toxicity
- ... Immobilization of phototrophic microogranisms: microalgae (MA) and cyanobacteria (CB) on polyethylenimine (PEI)-based sorbents was studied. For this purpose, 3 insoluble porous polymeric materials were synthesized by cross-linking of PEI with epichlorohydrine and immobilization of PEI on the surface of styrene–divinylbenzene copolymer. The sorbent on the basis of cross-linked PEI was also alkylate ...
- Solovchenko, A. E., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Microbiology 2011 v.80 no.6 pp. 784-796
- Neurospora crassa; Podospora anserina; aeration; carotenoids; fungi; genetic variation; hybrids; inheritance (genetics); lighting; longevity; melanin; mycelium
- ... Investigation of genetic variability of the short-living filamentous fungus Podospora anserina during its adaptation to conditions of prolonged submerged cultivation has been carried out for the first time. Cultivation of P. anserina under aeration (on a shaker) provides pronounced selective pressure, which makes it possible to obtain isolates with specific features, which are well adapted to cult ...