Jump to Main Content
- Heath, William R., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2017 v.81 pp. 52-58
- blood serum; interleukin-12; interleukin-6; ligands; mice; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; receptors
- ... We have previously shown that DEC205, a surface receptor expressed at high levels on CD8+DC, is able to capture synthetic CpG oligonucleotides (ODN) and is required for optimal responsiveness. However, even in the absence of DEC205, CD8+DC are able to respond to CpG ODN, albeit suboptimally. This suggested that additional receptors might contribute to the uptake of CpG ODN. CD14 represented an ide ...
- Heath, William R., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2013 v.53 pp. 450-452
- T-lymphocytes; actin; cytotoxicity; epitopes; fluorescent proteins; image analysis; mice; peptides; prediction; splenocytes
- ... Fluorescent proteins can be used to visualize cells and their constituents by various imaging techniques. Adoptive transfer of T cells from C57Bl/6 (B6) mice that expressed DsRed.T3 under the actin promoter lead to frequent rejection of transferred cells. In short term in vivo cytotoxicity assays these mice showed detectable, but weak lysis of DsRed spleen cells but their responses could be booste ...