Jump to Main Content
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2009 v.36 no.6 pp. 1451-1459
- Chlamys; Vibrio anguillarum; amino acids; complementary DNA; gene expression; genes; heart; kidneys; messenger RNA; molecular cloning; open reading frames; peroxiredoxin; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; scallops; sequence analysis; signal transduction
- ... Peroxiredoxin V (PRX V) is known as an atypical 2-cysteine peroxiredoxin that protects the organisms against various oxidative stresses and functions in signal transduction. The cDNA of a PRX V gene (designated as CfPRX) was cloned from scallop Chlamys farreri. The full-length sequence of CfPRX cDNA was of 2,179 bp with a 564 bp open reading frame encoding a peptide of 187 amino acids. Sequence co ...
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2008 v.35 no.2 pp. 125-132
- 3' untranslated regions; 5' untranslated regions; Araneus; Argopecten irradians; Drosophila melanogaster; Homo sapiens; Mesocricetus auratus; Mus musculus; Rattus norvegicus; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; Sus scrofa; apoptosis; cDNA libraries; complementary DNA; gene expression; genes; gills; growth and development; hemolymph; molecular cloning; muscles; open reading frames; phylogeny; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; regulatory proteins; scallops; signal peptide; tissues
- ... Apoptosis is an active process of cell death, which is an integral part of growth and development in multicellular organisms. The defender against cell death 1 (DAD1), the regulatory protein to inhibit the apoptosis process, was first cloned from the bay scallop Argopecten irradians by randomly sequencing a whole tissue cDNA library and rapid amplification of cDNA end (RACE). The full-length cDNA ...