Jump to Main Content
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2009 v.36 no.6 pp. 1451-1459
- Chlamys; Vibrio anguillarum; amino acids; complementary DNA; gene expression; genes; heart; kidneys; messenger RNA; molecular cloning; open reading frames; peroxiredoxin; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; scallops; sequence analysis; signal transduction
- ... Peroxiredoxin V (PRX V) is known as an atypical 2-cysteine peroxiredoxin that protects the organisms against various oxidative stresses and functions in signal transduction. The cDNA of a PRX V gene (designated as CfPRX) was cloned from scallop Chlamys farreri. The full-length sequence of CfPRX cDNA was of 2,179 bp with a 564 bp open reading frame encoding a peptide of 187 amino acids. Sequence co ...
- Song, Linsheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.4 pp. 1763-1771
- Argopecten irradians; amino acid sequences; amino acids; aquatic environment; cadmium; complementary DNA; copper; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; gene expression regulation; heart; heat shock proteins; heavy metals; hemocytes; kidneys; lead; messenger RNA; open reading frames; pollution; polypeptides; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; scallops
- ... Heat shock protein 22 (HSP22) is an important member of small heat shock protein (sHSP) subfamily which plays a key role in the process of protecting cells, facilitating the folding of nascent peptides, and responding to stress. In the present study, the cDNA of HSP22 was cloned from Argopecten irradians (designated as AiHSP22) by rapid amplification cDNA end (RACE) based on the expressed sequence ...