Jump to Main Content
- Szabo, Istvan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2014 v.41 no.9 pp. 6105-6110
- alleles; deafness; gene frequency; heterozygosity; mutants; mutation; risk; Hungary
- ... The purpose of this work was to characterise the W24X mutation of the GJB2 gene in order to provide more representative and geographicaly relevant carrier rates of healthy Roma subisolates and the Hungarian population. 493 Roma and 498 Hungarian healthy subjects were genotyped for the GJB2 c.71G>A (rs104894396, W24X) mutation by PCR–RFLP assay and direct sequencing. This is the first report on GJB ...
- Szabo, Istvan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2013 v.40 no.8 pp. 4727-4735
- DNA; Whites; alleles; gene frequency; genotype; phenotype; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism; India
- ... The purpose of our study was to characterise the CYP2C19*2 and CYP2C19*3 alleles in healthy Roma and Hungarian populations. DNA of 500 Roma and 370 Hungarian subjects were genotyped for CYP2C19*2 (G681A, rs4244285) and CYP2C19*3 (G636A, rs4986893) by PCR–RFLP assay and direct sequencing. Significant differences were found comparing the Roma and Hungarian populations in CYP2C19 681 GG (63.6 vs. 75. ...