Jump to Main Content
- Efimova, Vera S.; Isaeva, Ludmila V.; Makeeva, Desislava S.; Rubtsov, Mikhail A.; Novikova, Ludmila A.
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.9-10 pp. 394-406
- Escherichia coli; Picornaviridae; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; bacteria; cattle; complementary DNA; cytochrome P-450; enzyme activity; ferredoxin-NADP reductase; genes; open reading frames; polyproteins; yeasts
- ... 2A peptide discovered in Picornaviridae is capable of self-cleavage providing an opportunity to carry out synthesis of several proteins using one transcript. Dissociation in the 2A sequence during translation leads to the individual proteins formation. We constructed cDNA including genes of the bovine cholesterol hydroxylase/lyase (CHL) system proteins—cytochrome P450scc (CYP11A1), adrenodoxin (Ad ...
- Shukla, Pawan; Singh, Naveen Kumar; Gautam, Ranjana; Ahmed, Israr; Yadav, Deepanker; Sharma, Akanksha; Kirti, Pulugurtha Bharadwaja
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.9-10 pp. 445-457
- RNA editing; RNA interference; biocontainment; chloroplasts; cost effectiveness; cultivars; cytotoxicity; engineering; farmers; gene flow; genes; genetic engineering; hybrids; male fertility; males; plant fertility; pollination
- ... Usable pollination control systems have proven to be effective system for the development of hybrid crop varieties, which are important for optimal performance over varied environments and years. They also act as a biocontainment to check horizontal transgene flow. In the last two decades, many genetic manipulations involving genes controlling the production of cytotoxic products, conditional male ...