Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Qin; Tan, Rui-Zhi; Gan, Quan; Zhong, Xia; Wang, You-Qiang; Zhou, Jing; Wang, Li
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.9-10 pp. 365-373
- Western blotting; alanine transaminase; animal models; aspartate transaminase; blood circulation; caudal vein; fatty liver; gene targeting; genetic engineering; germ cells; hydrodynamics; lipids; liver; mice; mutation; plasmids; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; saline water
- ... CRISPR/Cas technology has been widely used in generating conventional and conditional gene knockout animals through germline mutation. A recent study has demonstrated that CRISPR/Cas system also worked on nongermline mutation in mice liver via hydrodynamic injection of vector plasmid to blood circulation. However, whether this is also applied to rat and what is the optimal concentration of vector ...
- Pegoraro, Mattia; Matić, Slavica; Pergolizzi, Barbara; Iannarelli, Luca; Rossi, Andrea M.; Morra, Marco; Noris, Emanuela
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.9-10 pp. 425-434
- Nicotiana benthamiana; acetic acid; affinity chromatography; chymotrypsin; codons; crystals; humans; hydrodynamics; hydroxyapatite; leaves; light scattering; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; molecular cloning; nanoparticles; peptides; plant extracts; solubility; synthetic genes; tissue repair; tooth enamel
- ... Enamel is the covering tissue of teeth, made of regularly arranged hydroxyapatite crystals deposited on an organic matrix composed of 90% amelogenin that is completely degraded at the end of the enamel formation process. Amelogenin has a biomineralizing activity, forming nanoparticles or nanoribbons that guide hydroxyapatite deposit, and regenerative functions in bone and vascular tissue and in wo ...