Jump to Main Content
- Castro, Isaura; Pinto-Carnide, Olinda; Ortiz, Jesús María; Martín, Juan Pedro
- Molecular biotechnology 2013 v.54 no.2 pp. 528-540
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Vitis rupestris; Vitis vinifera; alleles; chloroplast DNA; chloroplasts; cultivars; haplotypes; loci; microsatellite repeats; parents; phylogeny; point mutation; restriction endonucleases; Iberian Peninsula; Portugal; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Grapevine chloroplast (cp) DNA diversity was analysed for the first time through amplification and digestion of fragments of the large single copy (LSC) region by polymerase chain reaction–restriction fragment length polymorphism methodology and also by amplification of three microsatellite loci, previously described as polymorphic in grapevine. Thirty-eight grapevine cultivars collected mainly in ...
- Villano, Clizia; Carputo, Domenico; Frusciante, Luigi; Santoro, Xenia; Aversano, Riccardo
- Molecular biotechnology 2014 v.56 no.11 pp. 1011-1020
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Vitis vinifera; alleles; biotypes; cultivars; genetic variation; grapes; homonym; microsatellite repeats; population structure; winemaking; Italy; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Native grapevines are the quintessential elements of Southern Italy winemaking, and genomic characterization plays a role of primary importance for preservation and sustainable use of these unexploited genetic resources. Among the various molecular techniques available, SSR and retrotransposons-based markers result to be the most valuable for cultivars and biotypes distinctiveness. A total of 62 a ...