Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Jie; Liu, Zhiyong; Du, Jiangtao; Fu, Wei; Hou, Ailin; Feng, Hui
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.3 pp. 40
- genetic analysis, etc ; Arabidopsis; Brassica oleracea; agronomic traits; chromosomes; databases; gene expression; genes; genetic markers; inheritance (genetics); kale; leaves; microsatellite repeats; promoter regions; sequence analysis; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Leaf shape is an important agronomic trait of ornamental kale (Brassica oleracea L. var. acephala). In this study, we isolated a lobed-leaf DH line by microspore culture of ornamental kale. The genetic analysis indicated that the lobed-leaf trait was quantitatively inherited. By QTL-seq analysis, the candidate region for BoLl (lobed-leaf) was mapped on chromosome 9 (BRAD, Brassica oleracea, chromo ...
- Wang, Canjie; Li, Honglian; Li, Yixiao; Meng, Qiufeng; Xie, Fei; Xu, Yuejin; Wan, Zhengjie
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.1 pp. 12
- genetic analysis, etc ; Arabidopsis; Brassica rapa; alcohols; biosynthesis; breeding programs; chromosome mapping; crops; epicuticular wax; flowers; fruits; genes; genetic markers; leaves; loci; loss-of-function mutation; marker-assisted selection; mutants; parents; phenotype; sequence diversity; stems; transmission electron microscopy; ultrastructure; vegetables; very long chain fatty acids; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Plant aerial organs are covered by waxy cuticles, which are complex mixtures of very long-chain fatty acids and their derivatives. This waxy cuticle can reduce uncontrolled water loss and environmental damage, but a lack of waxy cuticle generates a glossy phenotype, a favorable trait for many crops. The mechanism underlying the glossy phenotype of purple cai-tai (Brassica rapa L. var. purpurea), a ...