Jump to Main Content
- Ren, Jie; Liu, Zhiyong; Du, Jiangtao; Fu, Wei; Hou, Ailin; Feng, Hui
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.3 pp. 40
- genetic analysis, etc ; Arabidopsis; Brassica oleracea; agronomic traits; chromosomes; databases; gene expression; genes; genetic markers; inheritance (genetics); kale; leaves; microsatellite repeats; promoter regions; sequence analysis; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Leaf shape is an important agronomic trait of ornamental kale (Brassica oleracea L. var. acephala). In this study, we isolated a lobed-leaf DH line by microspore culture of ornamental kale. The genetic analysis indicated that the lobed-leaf trait was quantitatively inherited. By QTL-seq analysis, the candidate region for BoLl (lobed-leaf) was mapped on chromosome 9 (BRAD, Brassica oleracea, chromo ...
- Ye, Yuanjun; Feng, Lu; Liang, Xiaohan; Liu, Tingting; Cai, Ming; Cheng, Tangren; Wang, Jia; Zhang, Qixiang; Pan, Huitang
- Molecular breeding 2019 v.39 no.2 pp. 26
- genetic analysis, etc ; Lagerstroemia indica; chromosome mapping; cluster analysis; color; expressed sequence tags; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotype; hybridization probes; loci; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; summer; transcriptome; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Crape myrtle is an important ornamental woody plant, due to its long-lasting midsummer bloom and rich color. However, limited molecular markers on this species hinder the breeding and genetic studies. In this work, 8652 EST-SSRs were identified from L. indica transcriptome data. Di-nucleotide repeats (57.1%) were the most abundant type followed by tri-, tetra-, penta-, and hexa-nucleotide repeats, ...