Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Molecular ecology 2017 v.26 no.14 pp. 3676-3686
- alpine meadows; anthropogenic activities; chitin; climate change; community structure; genes; hemicellulose; land cover; lignin; microbial communities; nutrients; pectins; soil; soil microorganisms; soil organic carbon; soil sampling; steppes; trophic relationships; China
- ... Land‐cover change has long been recognized as having marked effect on the amount of soil organic carbon (SOC). However, the microbially mediated processes and mechanisms on SOC are still unclear. In this study, the soil samples in a degenerative succession from alpine meadow to alpine steppe meadow in the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau were analysed using high‐throughput technologies, including Illumina ...
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Molecular ecology 2015 v.24 no.20 pp. 5175-5185
- Actinobacteria; Verrucomicrobium; biodiversity; biogeochemical cycles; broadleaved evergreens; carbon; deciduous forests; ecosystems; forest soils; genes; microarray technology; microbial communities; nutrients; plant communities; ribosomal RNA; soil microorganisms; soil organic matter; subtropics; China
- ... As two major forest types in the subtropics, broadleaved evergreen and broadleaved deciduous forests have long interested ecologists. However, little is known about their belowground ecosystems despite their ecological importance in driving biogeochemical cycling. Here, we used Illumina MiSeq sequencing targeting 16S rRNA gene and a microarray named GeoChip targeting functional genes to analyse mi ...