Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Shen-Xin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular genetics and genomics 2018 v.293 no.4 pp. 931-943
- Nicotiana benthamiana; Phytophthora capsici; cell death; crops; financial economics; gene expression regulation; hot peppers; pathogenicity; pathogens; phylogeny; phytotoxicity; proteins; pseudogenes; transcription (genetics)
- ... Phytophthora capsici is a hemibiotrophic, phytopathogenic oomycete that infects a wide range of crops, resulting in significant economic losses worldwide. By means of a diverse arsenal of secreted effector proteins, hemibiotrophic pathogens may manipulate plant cell death to establish a successful infection and colonization. In this study, we described the analysis of the gene family encoding necr ...
- Huang, Shen-Xin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular genetics and genomics 2018 v.293 no.2 pp. 541-555
- Nicotiana benthamiana; Nicotiana tabacum; Phytophthora cactorum; Solanum lycopersicum; cell death; developmental stages; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; genes; germ tube; leaves; mycelium; pathogenicity; pathogens; proteins; sequence analysis; tobacco; tomatoes; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; transcriptomics; zoospores
- ... Phytophthora cactorum, an oomycete pathogen, infects more than 200 plant species within several plant families. To gain insight into the repertoire of the infection-related genes of P. cactorum, Illumina RNA-Seq was used to perform a global transcriptome analysis of three life cycle stages of the pathogen, mycelia (MY), zoospores (ZO) and germinating cysts with germ tubes (GC). From over 9.8 milli ...