Jump to Main Content
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2015 v.85 pp. 76-87
- Sarracenia; biogeography; carnivores; carnivorous plants; chloroplast DNA; genes; loci; phylogeny
- ... The North American carnivorous pitcher plant genus Sarracenia (Sarraceniaceae) is a relatively young clade (<3 million years ago) displaying a wide range of morphological diversity in complex trapping structures. This recently radiated group is a promising system to examine the structural evolution and diversification of carnivorous plants; however, little is known regarding evolutionary relations ...
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2015 v.83 pp. 250-257
- fossils; loci; paleobiogeography; phylogeny; taxonomy; topology; turtles
- ... Molecular analyses of turtle relationships have overturned prevailing morphological hypotheses and prompted the development of a new taxonomy. Here we provide the first genome-scale analysis of turtle phylogeny. We sequenced 2381 ultraconserved element (UCE) loci representing a total of 1,718,154bp of aligned sequence. Our sampling includes 32 turtle taxa representing all 14 recognized turtle fami ...