Jump to Main Content
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2019 v.130 pp. 297-303
- Heteroptera; Thysanoptera; data collection; genome; genomics; loci; phylogeny; phylogeography; topology; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; transcriptomics
- ... Target enrichment of conserved genomic regions facilitates collecting sequences of many orthologous loci from non-model organisms to address phylogenetic, phylogeographic, population genetic, and molecular evolution questions. Bait sets for sequence capture can simultaneously target thousands of loci, which opens new avenues of research on speciose groups. Current phylogenetic hypotheses on the >1 ...
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2016 v.94 pp. 447-462
- Amborella; chromosomes; computer simulation; data collection; exons; mammals; models; phylogeny; rooting; transcriptome
- ... In recent articles published in Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, Mark Springer and John Gatesy (S&G) present numerous criticisms of recent implementations and testing of the multispecies coalescent (MSC) model in phylogenomics, popularly known as “species tree” methods. After pointing out errors in alignments and gene tree rooting in recent phylogenomic data sets, particularly in Song et al. ...