Jump to Main Content
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2019 v.130 pp. 297-303
- Heteroptera; Thysanoptera; data collection; genome; genomics; loci; phylogeny; phylogeography; topology; transcription (genetics); transcriptome; transcriptomics
- ... Target enrichment of conserved genomic regions facilitates collecting sequences of many orthologous loci from non-model organisms to address phylogenetic, phylogeographic, population genetic, and molecular evolution questions. Bait sets for sequence capture can simultaneously target thousands of loci, which opens new avenues of research on speciose groups. Current phylogenetic hypotheses on the >1 ...
- Glenn, Travis C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 2015 v.83 pp. 250-257
- fossils; loci; paleobiogeography; phylogeny; taxonomy; topology; turtles
- ... Molecular analyses of turtle relationships have overturned prevailing morphological hypotheses and prompted the development of a new taxonomy. Here we provide the first genome-scale analysis of turtle phylogeny. We sequenced 2381 ultraconserved element (UCE) loci representing a total of 1,718,154bp of aligned sequence. Our sampling includes 32 turtle taxa representing all 14 recognized turtle fami ...